Yep, 2015 is here, and with it comes the opportunity to set some resolutions that I can try – just try – to keep. At this point, let’s just focus on the blog…
So, here goes (and they’re all about this blog):
- Finish my password series
- Do a ‘Moodling Moodle’ series (following on from this post), from set up, applying themes, looking at the Atto browser, creating users, creating courses and pointing people in the right direction for activities and resources.
- Look at some interesting pedagogy things, particularly related to digital pedagogies.
- Google Apps for Education tips, tricks and tutorials
- Provide some tips for parents (and their kids) on living with technology
- Finally, finally finish my belief statement about eLearning and coordinating it .. Which is difficult as it will continually change.
- Plus a whole heap of other stuff as the year goes on.
So what do you want to see me blog about? Let me know on this Google form:
(if it doesn’t show properly, visit here)